1. Capture Creativity By Keeping A Notebook With You At All TimesOne of the most successful techniques to trigger creativity everywhere you are is simple – bring a notebook with you (even in the shower!). What does this mean? This means NO to your smartphone and your Note application. Because let’s face it – scribbling things on paper is a more reasonable way to get them right the first time – and not miss any thought. Successful people have an overflow of ideas. They train their brain to be creative and think at all times. Therefore, having a piece of paper and a pen next to you at all times is absolutely crucial. Yes, you may think that bringing a notebook at work and at home on your desk is a big idea here. But actually, there are tons of other activities that we do cognitively – and require our notebooks more. Having a notebook with you in the car, in the gym, whilst running, next to your shower, and while grocery shopping can collide your ideas and make them better. Moreover, it will help you remember every bit of information creativity attaches to your brain.
2. Capture Creativity With The Inside-Out TechniqueThere is a technique that involves your subconscious side of the brain more – and helps you do things more effectively. We like to call it The Inside-Out Technique, and it boils down to an example we’ll share. Situation A: Imagine yourself as a writer. Each day when you arrive at the office you start researching and writing. After that, you reply to emails, contact people and publish work. But what if all this can be done the other way around? Situation B (The Inside-Out): For example, you come to the office, start the research on topics, and figure them out. But only after that, you start replying to emails, contacting people, and publishing the work from the previous day. Towards the end of the day, you get the second half of the writing task done. While this may mean nothing to you, it means a lot to effective people. The trick lies in the sub-consciousness – and the side of our brain that passively works scans information, and analyzes it while we do tasks that do not require our full focus and attention. And yes, it’s proven to work!
3. Capture Creativity By Doing Things With Your HandsLast but not least – is the task where you stimulate creativity in your brain by doing things with your hands. It is scientifically proven that using your hands creatively helps in reducing the stress and anxiety that everyday life brings. When you are doing things like for example, working in your vegetable garden, painting, drawing, cooking, it will help you express yourself and bring your creativity to the first person. This is where the magic happens, new ideas pop-up, you suddenly find your solution for an issue you are dealing with or you just get motivated again. Don’t forget to write your ideas down as you can forget as fast as it pops up.
A Final WordIn the end, remember – creativity is often blocked because of our conscious thoughts – which are rooted inside our brain and connected to our memories and past experiences. With these techniques, you are activating your sub-consciousness and creating a balance of both conscious and unconscious mind – to be mindful and bursting with creativity. The eutaptics® concept proudly promotes these techniques and helps you to get in the ideal state, the present moment where creativity can flow. If you are interested in learning more about it. In the end, creativity happens everywhere around our brain – and everywhere around us. We can all trigger it – but the real deal lies in let it flow, closing and capturing it. eutaptics® and the 3 techniques mentioned above, capturing your creativity will definitely become an easier task in the future.
We’ve all been there – reading success stories from successful people and thinking we couldn’t get a place on that list. Have you done the same – and are you wondering why?
The first answer is – because you are buried deep down in your comfort zone, and we don’t even want to move or get away from it.
1. The Conscious And Unconscious Minds – And How Do They Work Together (Or Not)
The logical answer is that comfort zones are “built” inside each one of us, deriving from our unconscious mind that runs for aprox. 97% of our lives. In case you didn’t know, this mind is projected to make us think about all our experiences and not about our future ideas. Or we think about all our future ideas, but then all the reasons will pop in why you will never get there.
For example, if you have been poor all of your life – the expectation to continue being poor is normal and driven from your unconscious mind.
However, to reach your goals on any aspect of life, it’s the unconscious mind you should focus on improving. And although there are a lot of therapies that work with the conscious mind, the unconscious side still remains in charge– and focusing on it will help you reach your goals and be successful. This conscious vs. unconscious patterns can be best examined in the next part below.
Instead of being jealous and criticizing the fit people because they ‘work out too much’, the successful people because they ‘work too much’ or the goal-achieving ones because they ‘risk a lot’, you should understand that success happens once you get outside of your comfort zone. Simply put, that is how success works.
2. Reaching Your Goals Vs. Being Successful – The Eutaptics Formula
What you should put your conscious mind to is the state of ‘goal reaching’. In other words, instead of dreaming, you should start setting goals and actually start doing things. So, what to do to reach your goals.
- List What You Want To Achieve
- List Your Feelings And Beliefs – Why You Think You Can And Why You Think You Can’t Achieve what you Want
- Get your hands on the Eutaptics methodology and learn how to transform your life and how to change all the reasons why you think you can’t achieve what you want.
In case you haven’t heard of it, Eutaptics is one of the best tools for transforming your life. Developed by Robert G. Smith, it is the one-and-only formula that lets you change your negative experiences or unhealthy beliefs to positive thinking and actual goal setting (and reaching).
From feeling good to actual doing instead of dreaming, becoming successful is a greater reality once you get into the rhythm of the Eutaptics formula. If you want to establish a mindset that supports your goals, be more agile and conscious, you have to shift your lifestyle and take action instead of dream about it.
Create your own home for change and transformation – and transform your vision into action!